Question

How do I review and archive AI Sales Chatbot chats in Google Sheets or Zapier Tables?

• 20 September 2023
  • 5 replies

I am new to Zapier but I have easily created an AI Sales Chatbot using Zapier Interfaces and AI. My question is, being a sales chatbot, I need to be able to review and archive the chats with potential clients. Could anyone point me to a tutorial or send me instructions on the best way to do this? I would assume using Google Sheets or Zapier Tables.

Thank you.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @WWBrooks 

Good question.

Try these Zapier Interface Zap triggers: https://zapier.com/apps/zapier-ai-chatbot/integrations

Thank you, Troy.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @WWBrooks! 👋

Just wanted to check in to see how you got on with the Zapier Interfaces triggers that Troy suggested. Did they allow you to achieve what you were after here?

Let us know if you need any further help or are getting stuck at all! 🙂

Thank you, @SamB for checking in. 

Although I understand the concept, I don’t know enough to assemble the pieces. I see many getting-started materials out there, but finding a place to start is hard. Also, what I want to accomplish may use too many ongoing resources, zaps, and tasks, for this to be feasible for me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for getting back to me @WWBrooks

I think a good starting point would be to breakdown the desired workflow into the different parts. Then take a look at what triggers and actions would could be used in a Zap to handle each part of the desired workflow. We have 

You mentioned previously that you “need to be able to review and archive the chats with potential clients”. Is it that are you just wanting to see a list of past chats that you can archive?

If so, I’d recommend reaching out to the Interfaces team as they’ll be able to better advise on how to access that information. You can get in touch with them here: https://ai-feedback.zapier.app/contact-nla

Or is it more that you’re wanting to carry out certain actions in a Zap for your review process when a chat finishes or when something in the chat happens, like a button is clicked? 

If so, can you share some further details of the overall desired workflow you’re wanting to create, along with any specific requirements you may have? That’ll help to give us folks here in the Community a bit more context so we can better determine what’s possible and make some suggestions how to set up the Zap.

Looking forward to hearing from you!