Skip to main content

After having done the calendly update and updating my fields to fire off a zap my event time cant be put in the old fromat.

It used to be event start time pretty and now I only have the option of doing scheduled event start time which no longer shows up as 10:00am 2024-09-29 but instead as 2024-09-29T 22:00:00:00:000000Z. Is there a way to easily switch this back to the plain text instead of the zulu time?

Hi @Anthony123,

Welcome to the Community.

To change the date and time format in Zapier, add a Formatter step to your Zap. Choose “Date / Time” as the transform action, select the input field with your date/time data, and specify the desired format in the “To Format” field (for example, “hh:mma YYYY-MM-DD”). You can leave the “From Format” field blank unless the input format is unusual. After setting up and testing this step, the transformed date/time will be available for use in subsequent steps of your Zap. Standard format codes include YYYY for the year, MM for the month, and hh for the hour. Zapier uses moment.js for formatting.

Let us know if this helps you jump-start your Zap.

Hi @JammerS ,

I’m still having the issue after having added this. Here's a screenshot. I don't understand why its not fixing the issue.

Hi @Anthony123,

We apologize for any inconvenience, kindly post a screenshot of your Zap so we can troubleshoot it further. Please obscure any sensitive information for security purposes. Thank you.