How do I request a refund for an annual Zapier plan within 30 days?

• 27 July 2023
  • 3 replies

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Hi, this is an email for requesting refund.

Since i just noticed that annual plan has been payed on 14th july, 2023.

After that, we noticed that we can get refunds if refund is requested within 30 days (as noticed in policy of Zapier)

Please let me know, if further actions should be done for refund.

Belows are contact information, so feel free to contact us when needed.

• xxxxxx@yanolja.com
  • xxxxxx@yanolja.com

Warm regards,

Yanolja

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Yanolja,

For any questions or concerns related to billing, I recommend getting in touch with our Support team. You can reach them here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help. Please make sure to tag your query as "Accounts, pricing, and billing" like this:

21803d731b01e5be9b23afb246177b0d.png
(view larger)

Our Support team will be more than happy to assist you further with your concerns.

Thank you! 😊

Hi,
I am writing to inquire about the refund.

After changing to the free plan on July 27, I checked the invoice with '-568.28$' on the 'Billing and Usage' tab.

However, when I checked again this week, I received a message from the manager of our internal funding team that the status was 'Forgiven' and that the refund was not made successfully.

1. Please explain why it's in the "Forgiven" state.
2. Please help us to refund all the price 
successfully.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for reaching out here, @Yanolja

Us folks in Community aren’t able to assist on any issues to do with the billing of your Zapier account. You’ll need to get in touch with the Zapier Support team directly, using the contact form here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help as Ken suggested above.

They’ll be able to help clarify why it’s been marked as “Forgiven” and assist with any refund issues. 🙂