Best answer

How do I remove “any main product” from a member who buys a non-membership product?

• 29 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi there, I am trying to set up a Zap for a specific product in Zapier - so when someone purchases a membership they are added to the Membership site. 

However there seems to be a bug where I cannot delete ‘any main product’ so even if someone buys something not related to the membebrship, they are going to be added to the membership site.

Help!

icon

Best answer by Gabby 30 April 2022, 04:11

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Hi @Lauren111 

It looks like as you just pointed out, we may be running into a bug here. I have created an issue report to the integration’s owner and added your contact information to the ticket so we can notify you as soon as there are any updates.

A possible workaround here could be adding a Filter by Zapier  step after your trigger.  You could set it as to let the Zap continue to the next steps if the Product Name is “IBM Membership Free week trial” for example. It could look like this:

c2f557aa2535638a1ec301adc03e29cd.png
(view larger)

More information on how to set a Filter by Zapier here:https://zapier.com/help/create/customize/add-conditions-to-zaps-with-filters

Hope this helps!

Thank you Gabby- I’m currently on the free plan so this would require me upgrading to use this feature!