Best answer

How Do I Remove a Cancelled Calendly event from google calendar?

• 29 August 2022
  • 8 replies

Hello!

I know there is a template on the zapier website to do this, but it unfortunately is not working.

I would like for an event to be removed from my calendar when the client cancels it.

Right now it seems my issue is finding the correct event to be removed. I have tried the meeting ID, the meeting UUID and the persons email. 

All help is appreciated! 

icon

Best answer by MohSwellam 29 August 2022, 17:41

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Apke land , 

To delete an event in Google Calendar you need the event ID. Since you probably do not have it, you need to use Find Event first then use the retrieved event id to cancel the event

If this helps please mark it as solved

Unfortunately, it is still not working when I try to remove the event using the Event ID that was referenced above. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Please screenshot the steps so I can help you better

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Do you get an error in the testing? Because this means you did in fact delete this event ID from your calendar 

Do you get an error in the testing? Because this means you did in fact delete this event ID from your calendar 

I do not get an error, but the event is not removed from my calendar. I appreciate your help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

My guesses are as follows: 

1. You are not using the correct calendar account 
  2. the Search step is returning another event (not the one you are looking at
Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Apke land just checking in here! I see you marked a “Best Answer” but it appears maybe some things weren’t working afterward? Let us know where you’re at - we want to make sure this one is all sorted out for you!