Question

How do I redirect quiz takers to specific email funnels in Flodesk based on their results using Interact?

• 19 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey Dears! 

I’m in the process of building out my first quiz nurture funnel using Interact for the Quiz and Flodesk for the nurture sequence. In the quiz there are 5 results which is reflected by 5 email funnels in Flodesk. I am having trouble figuring out how to connect the two platforms and redirect people to the adequate quiz funnel based on their results. (so each person receives a personalized email based on their quiz results)

If you have any advice or suggestion I would so appreciate it! 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Spirit Mamas!

There are a few different ways that you can do that, depending on how you want to customize the email (eg just bits of it, or a completely different email per quiz result?) and what Zapier plan you have. 

I wrote an article about the different ways you can set different outcomes depending on the information that comes into a zap. You can read it here: 3 ways to add conditions to Zaps 

From what you’ve said, it sounds like the best option would be to use a lookup table to tell the Zap which segment/workflow you want to add the person to. If you’d like some more help, could you let us know how Flowdesk is set up? eg do you want the users in different segments based on their answers? Or do you want to add them to different workflows? And are the people who are taking the quiz already in flodesk?

​I hope that's clear, please let us know if you have any questions!

Userlevel 1

Hi Danvers, 

Thank you SO much for your throughout answer! It clarified a LOT for me! 

Okay, so I’ll try to set up a Lookup table on Zapier. I have created 5 different workflows based on the quiz results so each individual would receive the adequate workflow based on their results. (it will then turn into a nurture sequence that’s why I wanted to use a workflow) 

Hopefully I can set it up today if not I might ask some more questions! 

Warmly, 

Lilla from Spirit Mamas