Skip to main content
Question

How do I push column values in Monday.com to Google Sheets every week?

• 8 January 2024
  • 1 reply

We keep a monday board to time track work on accounts. I’m trying to figure out how to do the following - any suggetions?

Here is how my Monday.com board is configured:

“item” = account name

“column B” (second column over) is the column summarizing the total time spent on each sub-item for this particular account

Every Saturday, I want column B from my Monday Board to populate into the next available (unused) column in my Google Sheet so I can track week over week trends in time spent on accounts. 

So far I have the Trigger as “Every Week in Schedule by Zapier” > my next action item I have is “Get Column Values in monday.com” but when I run the test, I get an error. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there, @cfalcone01! 👋

That sounds like the correct approach. Are you able to share a screenshot showing the full error you’re receiving?

And another screenshot showing what fields and settings have been selected on the Action section of that Get Column Values action? We can’t see into your account so that will allow us to see if there’s anything on the setup there that might be causing the error. Please remove/hide any private information (like names, emails, addresses etc.) from any screenshots before sharing.

Thanks, looking forward to your reply!