Best answer

How do I pull the event address instead of the billing address when the event address differs from the billing address?

• 3 September 2022
  • 1 reply

I am trying to configure my zap to pull in the correct address. We have all of the data from our booking system API. We are pulling orders from Checkfront into Workwave Route Manager. I can pull in the orders and map the billing address to be the address in Route manager however I want to add a step or function that says if “Event address is different from Billing address” is Yes then pull that address instead of the billing address.  Does anyone know if this is possible?

icon

Best answer by Danvers 5 September 2022, 11:02

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi there @Logan11350!

You’ll want to take a look at Filters and Paths by Zapier. Both are ways of adding that ‘if/then’ conditional logic into your Zaps. Paths allow you to build different sets of actions within a Zap (eg if both address are the same, go down path A, if both addresses are different, go down Path B). Filters will stop a Zap or allow it to continue based on the logic you add to it (eg if both addresses are the same, stop the Zap, if the addresses are different, continue the Zap). 

It’s worth noting that paths are only available on a Professional plan or higher, but if you only have a couple of conditions (in your case, either the addresses match or they don’t) you can set up something similar using filters and two (or more) different Zaps. You can learn more about how to do that in this help guide

That should get you started in the right direction, feel free to post another question if you need some help with the details!