Skip to main content
Question

How do I program a Chatbot to display product images based on user queries?

• 18 July 2024
  • 1 reply

How do I create a chatbot and load it with my product pictures into its knowledge base and make the chatbot display those images when a relevant question is asked?

I have tried several other chatbots and all of them are really good in interpreting images and responding with a text but none seems to have the accuracy and reliability when it comes to being able to display the correct image - despite giving the images the correct file name and sufficient context. 

Can we do this in Zapier, if so how?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @ikarthi, welcome to the Community! 😁

I just did some checking and can confirm it’s possible to have a Zapier Chatbot display images that are stored in a knowledge base. You’d just need to ensure a publicly accessible image link is stored for each product and then tell the chatbot to display an image for the product.

When I tested this, I told my chatbot “when giving an answer display the relevant image relating to the record mentioned in the answer (using the value contained in the Image URL field as the URL for the image).” and when it answered a question using information from the connected knowledge source (Zapier Table) it displayed the image:

53bdd82b1efe56e976a11af99f73e07a.png

Hope that helps to get you pointed in the right direction. If I’ve misunderstood what you’re wanting to do here or you run into any trouble on that do let me know!