Skip to main content
Best answer

How do I post an image to LinkedIn personal profile?

• 29 June 2024
  • 3 replies

I’ve seen plenty of similar issues but no answers.

I’m trying to create post on personal page containing text and an image. I’ve got all of the details including image URL, but nowhere to put it. Text posts are fully working, but I’d be necessary for me to include an image too.

I’ve tried building this myself using API, but have little code knowledge to do so.

Is there a way to do?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @RandomGoose 

Try using the Content fields.

Well, as indeed pointed out by the fields, these are there to build nice URL previews. I’d love to attach it as an image, instead of creating preview link. 

Now a days URL previews on LinkedIn are tiny, so it’s not going to make it work for me.

I’ve seen there just to be a field to attach image, but it’s gone now. So frustrating, especially that primary competitor has it, but I’ve spend too much time creating that automation here, just to find out I can’t get basic functionality like this. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @RandomGoose,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

Unfortunately, it’s not possible to upload an image in LinkedIn at the moment. However, we do have an existing feature request for this exact functionality.

I have added your vote to the open feature request. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Hopefully, this helps!