Best answer

How do I pin a note in Hubspot?

• 18 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Right now I have an automation that is triggered when a form is submitted in Hubspot.

The form submission itself generates a new contact, and then depending on an answer within the form, the zap creates a second contact, then creates a note with links to both contact pages and adds the note to both contacts (essentially a workaround for not being able to add associations between contacts in Hubspot).

I’d like to know if it’s possible to pin the note to both contacts from within the automation. The note is created via the “Create Engagement” action, but I don’t see anywhere where I can pin it.

I think it might not be possible, but I wanted to check if anybody else had accomplished it before assuming.

icon

Best answer by christina.d 18 August 2022, 23:17

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey, thanks for reaching out @Alyssa_B and welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some poking around and it doesn’t look like this is currently supported by the HubSpot API? I found a post regarding this in their Community here suggesting that may be the case.:

It might be worth adding your vote to that feature request to help them prioritize this! 😊

Thank you! I did upvote it, would be a fantastic functionality to have. Thanks for the reply!