Best answer

How do I perform a loop with QuickBase data to find multiple records, and if an API is required?

• 12 January 2024
  • 5 replies

I’m trying to do a loop with QuickBase data but it seems to only be an option to find a record.   Is there another options to find multiple records or does it need to be an API.  If it’s any API does anyone have any links or examples of the code?  

icon

Best answer by ken.a 15 January 2024, 06:14

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Scott Talarico 

To have give us more context, please post screenshots with how your Zap steps are outline and configured.

Here are the screen shots

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Scott Talarico,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

I did some digging into this, and it seems like Quickbase Find Record action is not able to find multiple records. However, we do have a feature request for this exact functionality.

I have added you as another interested member to the feature request. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Hopefully, this helps.

Any luck here? Having the same issue. 

The looping feature doesn’t appear to be working as expected.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there, @Zshumate! 👋

I’ve just checked on that feature request and it’s still open. I can’t give any estimate as to when it might be added by, but I’ve added your vote for it which will help to bump up it’s priority. We’ll reach out to you via email once it’s added. 

In the meantime, happy to help troubleshoot the issues you’re having with using Looping by Zapier action. Presumably you’re using it to help get around the Find Record (Quickbase) action not being able to search for multiple records, correct?

If so, can you share further details of the issue, and screenshots showing what fields and settings have been selected in the Action section of that Looping by Zapier action? That’ll help to give us some further context as to what’s not working and allow us to see if there’s anything on the setup that might be causing issues.

Thanks, I look forward to your reply!