Best answer

How do I pass multiple fields from Hubspot to Zoho Backstage when a new form is submitted?

• 5 May 2023
  • 3 replies

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

I’m trying to pass form fills from Hubspot to Zoho Backstage, I’ve been able to do it successfully, however the only field I can pass is email address. I need pass First Name, Last Name, Job Title, Company, and probably others. Is this possible to do using Zapier?

See below image for what I can send to Zoho Backstage.

Thanks!!

icon

Best answer by SamB 5 May 2023, 15:35

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi and welcome to the Community, @jtrue! 👋

I did some checking and found that we’ve got a feature request open for the ability to add additional purchaser information (like their name etc.). So I’ve gone ahead and added your vote to that.

We’ll be in touch by email the minute that feature request is implemented by the app’s developers. There’s no workarounds reported for this at present but if we come across any we’ll be sure to share them here! 🙂

Thanks SamB!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

This feature request has been implemented! 🤙