Question

How do I only automatically zap specific types of activities from Strava to Runkeeper, like just bike rides and meditations

• 15 February 2021
  • 2 replies

I’m new to Zapier and am using both Runkeeper and Strava.  Most of my activities are uploaded to both apps using Garmin, however, occasionally some activities such as my indoor bike are loaded only to one app.  

How do I selectively and automatically load only the indoor cycling activities and/or other specific activities from one app to the other.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @hansolo!

If you’d like to only send one type of activity (and not others) from one app to another, the best way to do that is to add a Filter step to your Zap. ​When a filter is added to a Zap, it looks at the information coming into the filter and only allows the actions to continue if the information meets specific criteria. 

You can learn more about using Filters in this help guide: Add conditions to Zaps with Filters

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @hansolo 

Were you able to get this squared away based on the previous suggestions?

Please let us know, thanks.