Question

How do I move data from one form on a page to another form on a different page in Interfaces?

• 18 May 2023
  • 3 replies

I know how to create a custom url so that the first page they come to (not a user, just a customer) will have any fields I want prefilled. I use this to put the hubspot ID for the person in a hidden field so I can track their responses through hubspot CRM.

When they submit that form on that page that I sent them too through the custom link, all is well because I know their hubspot ID. However, if I have them sent to another page to fill out a different form, I want the hubspot ID to follow in another hidden field so I can further track who’s making this response. Is there any way to do this? Or is there some other workaround I’m not seeing? I understand you can display the table, but I don’t want to display the table to the customer, just move their hubspot ID from one page to another to keep track of their response. Is there anyway to do what I need?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Volz Method Piano Lessons 

Good question.

Try asking in the Zapier Early Access Slack Channel.

Interfaces help article: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/14490267815949-Create-interactive-pages-and-apps-with-Zapier-Interfaces-Beta-#form-0-5

How do I ask that on their slack channel? I have slack, but I can't figure out how to search and find any zapier early access channel.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Volz Method Piano Lessons,

I see that you've already been in touch with our Interfaces team via email about this. I'd recommend carrying on the conversation there. They're more than ready to assist you further.

Thanks! 😊