Question

How do I move customer info (Name, Email) from Stripe Checkout to ConvertKit for specific product sales using Zapier?

• 28 December 2023
  • 1 reply

I have two different products for sale and listed in Stripe. One product is in Gumroad, so I move the customers from Gumroad to ConvertKit and tag them all in Zapier without an issue.

The second product is a workshop that is paid for through a Stripe Checkout Page. I’ve made five sales and Zapier can’t seem to pull in the essential info of Name and Email using “Checkout Session Completed” or “New Charge”.  How do I get those customers who bought the workshop from Stripe to ConvertKit?

Last year when I had a membership which was a subscription, I easily set up a Zap that connected Stripe to ConvertKit without zero issues. I moved people by Name and Email from Stripe to CK and tagged them. 

Should I export sales from Stripe to a table/spreadsheet and then do a look-up for workshop sales?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Denise A 

Try using the Zap trigger: Stripe - Checkout Session Completed

Make sure to test as the end user would.

Then try refreshing the Zap trigger examples to pull thru the new data.

If that doesn’t work, then post screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured along with the DATA OUT from the Stripe trigger for your related test.