Best answer

How do I migrate a deprecated app?

• 22 February 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I received the following email:

The app ConvertCalculator for version 1.0.2 has been deprecated. 

These zaps will need to be migrated over before March 1, 2023, or they will be automatically paused then
:

How do I migrate it over and where do I migrate to, I’m a little lost. Or does this mean that my app is no longer supported?

There are no instructions or guides in the email and I tried searching for help but couldn’t find anything. Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 22 February 2023, 01:58

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Corbwood 

Good question.

See if you can update the ConvertCalculator Zap steps to the newer version of the ConvertCalculator Zap app.

Userlevel 1

Hi @Corbwood 

Good question.

See if you can update the ConvertCalculator Zap steps to the newer version of the ConvertCalculator Zap app.

Hey Troy,

Thanks for your response and your patience with my reply, been a busy week!

I’ve been through and done just that at your suggestion. I duplicated them, updated all information and then switched off the old zap. Hoping I’ve done it all correctly! I had until tomorrow so I guess I’ll soon find out 😬 

Thanks again :)

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey there @Corbwood - checking in, did you find you if that migration worked? Fingers crossed for you! 

Userlevel 1

Hey there @Corbwood - checking in, did you find you if that migration worked? Fingers crossed for you! 

Hey @Rachael S , everything seems to be working as it should so I believe so, we haven’t had any errors...yet!

There were a few fields I had to map again but it had remembered most of the set up fortunately.

Thank you so much for following up, really appreciate it!

Corbwood