Skip to main content
Best answer

How do I merge audio & video in Zapier?

• 28 April 2024
  • 4 replies

I still can't find a way to merge audio and video with Zapier. Does anyone know how? I can't find any Zapier app that allows me to do it. Thanks!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Badge

external webhook + python running ffmpeg

Userlevel 1

external webhook + python running ffmpeg

Yes, thanks. Im trying this with. I'm trying that with Google Cloud but I can't manage it. I managed it with Google Colab, but I can't send a webhook and it seems that Google Colab has to be manually restarted, from what little I know.

Badge

Try running it locally on python first and then try doing it in the cloud. 

Merging audio and video using Zapier can be tricky since Zapier primarily focuses on automating workflows rather than media editing. You might need to use a dedicated media processing tool or script it outside of Zapier. If you're also into enhancing your music experience, you might find this guide on how to use Spotify Premium APK helpful. For media merging, tools like FFmpeg or cloud-based services like Zencoder can be integrated into your workflow, but they might require some manual setup or additional automation steps.