Best answer

How do I match related contacts to Instagram handles in Salesforce?

• 30 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi,

I am trying to lookup a field in Salesforce and return a specific related field. In this example I am trying to match a field “Instagram Handle” that is already stored at the account level in Salesforce, and have it return the related contact for that accounts email. 

So far I am able to match the account by instagram handle using “find records” - how do I then match those record details to the related Contact Email field? 

(I should mention that I know the matching can be accomplished on the Salesforce side - but I’m trying to avoid that as we have a very curated dashboard for our sales team. Also, this is part of a wider flow operations where I am trying to match accounts that have tagged our account on instagram to their CRM email so we can add them to a lead scoring program in Marketo) 

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 30 September 2023, 03:19

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Nchoma 

Good question.

If the records are linked in Salesforce then it may return the linked Record ID, which you can use to lookup more details about that Record ID.