Skip to main content

Hello! I am using a Zap to connect Zeffy with Google Sheets. I am having trouble getting the answers to the custom questions in the Zeff tickets to map to the fields in the Google sheets. Including screenshots, I believe the ticket answers ID is the correct Zeffy field to map but not sure how to parse these and have it map correctly. 

Thanks!

Hi @opsguru25 

For us to have more info, post screenshots of the data points returned from the Zap trigger in Step 1 for the DATA OUT.

Hey @opsguru25 👋

Were you able to get the answers to the custom questions into separate fields? If you did, it’d be great if you could share how you solved it so that others in the community can benefit from your experience! 

If not, it looks like the answers may well be coming over as line items. If that’s the case then there’s a workaround mentioned in the following guide that may help to extract the individual answers from line items:

Hope that helps. If you give that a try and are still stuck or have any questions do let us know, happy to assist further!