Skip to main content

I have to build a system for my legal team, but I’m not allowed access to their systems for privacy reasons. My goal is to build it out first then before they start using it they will turn off my access so I can’t see anything running through the pipeline. 

My question - will the zaps stop working when they take away my access to their Notion boards and google forms? If so, is there a way for me to still maintain this system without having access to their files? 

Hey @Looking for Answers ,

If the Notion and Google Forms app where connected by the client than there is no issues. If you had connected these 2 apps than Zap might stop working. 

Hi @Looking for Answers! 👋

Are you on a Team or Enterprise plan by any chance? If so, your legal team could share their app connection with you to use in the Zap, which would allow the Zaps to run without you being given their login credentials. You can find out more about that here: Share app connections with members of your account

If you’re not on one of those Zapier plans, then as jayeshkumarbhatia mentioned the Zap would stop working. So after you’ve finished setting up the Zap for them, the legal team would need to connect the relevant triggers and actions their own accounts instead of yours to keep it running once your access is removed. 

Hope that helps. If you have any further questions or if there’s anything else we can assist with do let us know! 🙂

Yes, we are Sam. Thank you for this. I’ll get started on the sharing process.

Sorry for the delay in my reply here, @Looking for Answers. Thanks for confirming that, I’m so glad you’ll be able to take advantage of that sharing feature for app connections! 😁

Happy to help if you run into any issues on that at all and in the meantime, happy Zapping! ⚡️