Skip to main content
Best answer

How do I list each checked GoCanvas product in a separate row in Google Sheets?

Hello all,

I have an issue setting up GoCanvas corrrectly with Google sheets. 

I created a checklist in GoCanvas for in house services for the individual products. 
My goal is to import every checked product to a single row.

Right now, the products get listed all in one google sheets cell, separated with a “,”.
Not only the serial number, but also the product name, hospital, date, ect. are displayed separated by a comma.
Is it possible to list one product per row? Even if various products are being checked in one day and the information like hospital, date, etc. repeats itself?

Can someone of you please tell me how I can set up the “row per product” view in google sheets?

I would appreciate your help.

Thank you very much.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @PascalOertel,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, would you mind sharing a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is configured? Also, please share a screenshot of the “Action” section of the action step that shows all of its fields. Like so:

46dd6c0979e3d815d621b8da43084ef1.png
(view larger)

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Hi there!
yes of course. This is the configuration:

I think it is not quite right, that I use the create one row, because I need more than one. But I did not find the right step..

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @PascalOertel,

Thanks for the update here.

Have you tried using the “Create Multiple Spreadsheet Row” action? This action has line item support that could fit your needs.

dbc6d67029fe6972e9be0d220281ed2e.png
(view larger)

Kindly give it a try and let me know how it goes? I'll keep an eye out for your response!

Userlevel 1

Hello Ken,
Thank you for that. 
For now, this is all I need. :) 

Now every single product gets its own row. 

Greetings,
Pascal

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

You are most welcome @PascalOertel! I’m glad I was able to point you to the right direction!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗