Best answer

How do I invite WooCommerce buyers to separate spaces on Mighty Networks?

• 9 August 2023
  • 8 replies

Hi, I plan to sell courses that run on Mighty Networks through Woocommerce. I would like to use Zapier to invite the buyer to the space in Mighty on payment. Each course has a seperate space, so one ‘on payment’ trigger doesnt work. Is it even possible to do what I want? Thank you for you help :)

icon

Best answer by ken.a 10 August 2023, 08:18

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @nayana,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, would you mind sharing a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is configured? Especially, the “Action” section of your action step. Here’s an example screenshot:

46dd6c0979e3d815d621b8da43084ef1.png
(view larger)

Please blur out a part of any personal information in the screenshot.

Thanks! 😊

Hi Ken, Is this what you need?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @nayana,

Yes, that’s correct!

Looking at the screenshot, it looks like the mapped data in the “Email Address” field is non-existent in the trigger step. Could you please try clicking the “Email Address” field then input the “@” symbol in the search box to find the correct data from the trigger. Like so:

38d7cfe3aeefeb964aa934f25e57686c.png
(view larger)

Once you've inserted the "@" symbol, make sure to select the appropriate data that originates from the trigger step.

Please let me know how that goes! 😊

I’m not 100% sure you understood the question. it tests out ok, (I removed address to hide personal info).  I have to select a space to send them tom but each product/course needs to go to a different space, is it possible to set that up?

OK, let me ask this a different way. To achieve my goal of sending customers to one of 15 different courses would I use “line order in an item in woocommerce”, to send a buyer to a specified course, then create an additional Zap for each individual course/product? That is 15 different zaps each one specifying the Mighy Networks space it should send to? Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @nayana,

Thanks for the clarification.

I think it’s okay to use the “Order” trigger for WooCommerce. If you're aiming to direct customers to 15 unique courses upon ordering, you'll need to create 15 separate Zaps. Since WooCommerce doesn't let you specify a product directly, you can use the "Filter by Zapier" step to sort it based on the product. More about Filter by Zapier here: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496276332557#1-add-a-filter-step-0-0

Additionally, we do have an open feature request for the “Order” trigger to support the ability to specify the product. I have added you as another interested member to the feature request. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Hopefully, this clarifies things a bit. 😊

Brilliant, thank you very much, you’ve been most helpful :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @nayana,

You are most welcome! I’m glad I was able to help.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 😊