How do I integrate monday.com with Quickbooks Online to automate expense transactions?

• 29 June 2023
  • 1 reply

My organization is attempting to use Monday.com as the platform for our employees to request funds to purchase supplies needed for their departments.

We need Zapier to integrate Monday.com to Quickbooks Online by creating automatic expense transactions inside Quickbooks Online whenever a Monday.com purchase order gets approved.

We need assistance on how to properly create this integration between the two Apps.

Any information is welcome!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Catherine R,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Based on your description, here's a possible Zapier integration between Monday.com and QuickBooks Online:

1. Trigger: monday.com - Specific Column Value Changed in Board

2. Action: QuickBooks Online - Create Expense

Would this help you out? Please let me know if you need more information or details regarding the suggested workflow. Also, you can check out suggested workflows for monday.com and QuickBooks Online from our website: https://zapier.com/apps/monday/integrations/quickbooks

Also, I would like to share this Community post from my awesome colleague Danvers: 

Hopefully, this points you to the right direction! 😊