Skip to main content

Hi there @Jonathan Björkdahl,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

It looks like you have reached out to our Support Team regarding this one. I’d recommend continuing the conversation with our Support Team via email.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Hello, they haven’t answered in many days.

Hi @Jonathan Björkdahl,

It looks like our Support Team replied to your email yesterday with a suggestion. I’ll share details of the suggestion here in case it’s helpful:

I understand you're trying to connect Bokadirekt to LeadConnector using an iCal file. Unfortunately, Zapier does not currently support iCal files directly.

However, your suggestion of using a third-party calendar system that supports webhooks is a great idea! You could consider using a system like Google Calendar, which supports webhooks and can import iCal files. Once you've connected Bokadirekt to Google Calendar, you can then use Zapier to connect Google Calendar to LeadConnector.

Here are the general steps you'd need to take:

1. Import the iCal file into Google Calendar.
  2. Set up a Zap using the 'New Event' trigger from Google Calendar.
  3. For the action, use the appropriate action from LeadConnector (e.g., 'Create Lead', 'Update Lead', etc.), depending on your needs.

Please note that the specifics may vary based on your exact requirements and the data provided in the iCal file. If you run into any issues or need further assistance setting this up, please don't hesitate to ask.

Please reach out again if you have further questions, I'll be happy to assist you.

If you’ve got any questions regarding their suggestion it would be best to continue the conversation with them over email. If you can’t locate their reply I’d recommend searching your spam/junk folder or searching your inbox for any emails from zapier.com in case. Sometimes their emails can end up in the spam/junk folder by accident.