Skip to main content

I am not sure exactly where to start. I have tried going through the database but i cannot seem to find a step by step guide.  What i am trying to do is integrate Calendly with Actionstep.  Currently my process is I send people my Calendly links so that they can schedule their own meetings.  What i would like to happen is that once the individual schedules the meeting a contact will be created. a matter is created and whatever notes were in the Calendly go into the notes of the matter.  could someone please advise how i do this.

thank you in advance,

Hi @kevinfrankel 

If you need more help, post screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured, along with where you are having trouble.

Check out the available Zap triggers/actions for each app:

Hi there, @kevinfrankel👋

Were you able to get things up and running between Calendly and Actionstep in the end?

If not and you’re still stuck on where to start, here’s an outline of the trigger and actions you’d need for the desired workflow:

• Trigger: Invitee Created (Calendly) - runs when someone schedules a meeting.
  • Action: Create Individual Contact (Actionstep) - creates the contact by mapping the relevant fields from the Calendly trigger.
  • Action: Create Matter (Actionstep) - creates a matter using the relevant details from the Calendly trigger and assigns it to the contact. To assign the matter to the contact, in the Assigned to Participant ID field you’d select the Custom value option and select the ID from the previous Actionstep action.

Keen to ensure you’re all set here, so please do let us know if you’re still in need of any assistance on this - happy to help further! 🙂