Question

How do I integrate Arive with multiple BnTouch user accounts?

• 5 April 2023
  • 3 replies

We will have 12 users utilizing both systems and we’re unclear if each will need their own Zapier account to integrate the Arive to the bntouch CRM or if just one master account would suffice. We will be mapping over basics for each individual loan officer’s client as shown below:

Name/address/phone/email/loan type/loan amount/interest rate, etc.

TIA for any guidance.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi, @tcangas! Thanks for reaching out in community. 🤗

Great question and while it’s possible to have a master account - we don’t recommend sharing logins. This lets anyone with the login have access to the app account connections and the information you’ve sent through your Zaps. They also would be able to make changes to your existing Zaps and to your Zapier account.

If you have multiple users those can only be added to accounts that are on either a Team or Company plan at the moment. You can check out the features and pricing for all our plans from the Plans & Pricing page here: https://zapier.com/pricing

Full transparency though, I didn’t see a Zapier app for either Arive or bnTouch CRM in our directory. It’s possible both apps are private though in which case you would need to contact their support teams to receive invites. 

I hope some of this helps! 🧡

Thanks Christina. They’re both private apps, yes. The idea isn’t to share login info since we all have the same objective of transferring the same exact data for everyone’s contacts so we would have more of an admin set up where one or two of manage the zap(s) that everyone utilizes. I guess I’m not seeing the need for each individual to get an account and set up the same zaps, seems redundant. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @tcangas 

Chiming in to see if I can help!

If that’s the case, I would suggest Teams or Company plan.