Question

How do I include parameters in a template send message to GupShup?

• 31 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Im making a zap integration between an app and GupShup, a channel-based messaging platform, and i need to know how can I include parameters when doing a template send message. 

My template is already registered with the parameter fields, just need to know how to include then within the message.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @Pedro Bertasso 

Welcome to the Community!

I haven’t used Gupshup before, so we need more context of what’s happening to the Zap. Can you please send a screenshot of your Zap setup?

hello @Brem @Pedro Bertasso , I have a similar problem.

1. No template field is shown (so I cannot select any template)
  2. After the template selection it shoul be possible pass the parameters to the template

Step 1:

Step2:

Step3 (there isn’t a field to select the whtasapp template from gupshup account!!!)

Can you help me?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @BeppeB.,

I did some digging into this, and it seems like the “Send Template Message” action doesn’t really have a “Template” field. I’m not really familiar with the Gupshup app, but have you tried typing or mapping any data in the “Message” field to see if it’ll use your template in Gupshup?

Please keep us posted! 😊