Skip to main content
Question

How do I include a QuickBooks Online payment link in an SMS sent to customers via Telnyx using Zapier?

• 3 January 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi, I have a zap that when I create a new  invoice its sending an sms to my customer via Telnyx,

The problem is that I want to include a link where they can pay I would likle to use the link from Quickbooks but I can’t get it from some reason,

Any idea what I can do?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @MarkSteven 

Can you provide an example of the QBO payment link you are trying to include to give us more context?

Hi, @Troy Tessalone When I send an Invoice to my customer they get an email like this 

And when they click on the button Review and pay they are getting to a page like this where hey can pay 

So this link I would like to include in the text.

If you need more information Let me know

Thnaks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@MarkSteven 

You can check if the link is provided as part of the Invoice data payload in the Zap trigger.

You can try adding a Find Invoice step to see if the link is returned.

Otherwise, you may have to explore using the QBO API to get that link, if it is even made available by QBO.

You can try creating a custom action with the help of AI to see if it’s possible to get the desired link.

@Troy Tessalone Thnaks I have added a  Find Invoice step to see if the link is returned. but no so trying now the AI hope will work.