Best answer

How do I include a quantity field in Wix Automations?

• 21 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hi!

I found a post about Wix Automation not including quantity on this community forum.

Dated 7 months ago.

At the time it said that the feature was not currently available.

Has there been any progress since then?

Thanks a lot!

icon

Best answer by christina.d 21 June 2023, 23:54

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @FresqueEconomieCirculaire - thanks for reaching out!

While I don’t have an ETA on when or if this will be implemented I did add your vote to that existing feature request. This is the best way to stay informed if anything changes as we'll email you if this does go live.
There’s also a main thread where we’ll be sure to announce any changes:

I mention this there but wanted to reference here this particular app is managed by a team of Wix developers and they’ve mentioned they’re also tracking interest for this feature request in their Help Center here:

I’d recommend tossing a vote for this feature there as well as it might help them prioritize this!

In an effort to streamline communication, I'll be closing this thread but if you'd like community status updates I'd recommend subscribing to that thread.👆🏽I’ve also reopened the previous there as well. 🙂

Sorry to not have better news here but definitely appreciate you flagging this in community!