Skip to main content

Basically the title, I am looking import information from Dune.com into a google sheets. I cannot get past the step that requires the Query ID because I cannot seem to figure out what it’s looking for here.  

Hi @Oxxyy 

To help us have more context about what you are referring to, post screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured in EDIT mode so we can see the field types/descriptions, especially for the field you are referencing.

It’s likely the 123 indicates the field expects a number to be supplied as an input value.

Hi Troy, this is the prompt I’m seeing but I cannot seem to figure out what the query looks like on Dune in order to import it here. 

@Oxxyy 

That looks like it would be the ID of the Query from Dune.

Seems like you would already have a Query configured in Dune that you wan to run.

If you need help, you may want to try reaching out to Dune Support for help with their Zap app integration.

Help from Dune: https://docs.dune.com/web-app/alerts

Will do, thank you! 

Hi @Oxxyy ,

We just wanted to see how everything is going with your Zap. Did Troy's recommendation get the job done? Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance with your Zap. We're glad to address any concerns and assist you.

We're looking forward to your response.