Best answer

How do I import all fields from order data in Eventbrite into Google Sheets?

So I’ve got an EventBrite event, and I want to import ALL the fields from Order data into a Google sheet, however I’m encountering a couple of issues.

1. I know that the google sheet has to have a header row, but I can’t figure out what the header’s need to be.    It seems like there’s got to be some way inside Zapier where I can download the header fields after making the connection to EventBrite
  2. When creating the zap, I have to select each and every single field, which is just annoying as getout.  Is there a way to do “select all?”
icon

Best answer by jesse 27 June 2022, 22:23

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Also, I want to transition Attendee data, not order data

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @mohnkern! Happy to help here. You will definitely need to set up your sheet headers before being able to configure your Zap. More info on how to do that, here: https://zapier.com/help/create/format/work-with-google-sheets-in-zaps#make-sure-the-first-row-is-a-header-row-with-column-names

As for the field selection, I am afraid you will have to do that manually during setup. This is because we need to understand where to place the data coming across from your first step. The good news, though, is that you only have to do this once and then your Zap will automatically move data over into the right spots once it’s turned on.

I can totally see how a “select all” or some kind of “smart matching” option would be helpful here, so I am going to pass this along to our product team for consideration. 🙂

Let us know if you have any other questions!