Best answer

How do I hide unsubscribe links in Zapier-powered Google review request emails?

• 5 January 2024
  • 8 replies

Hi 

I use zapier to get me more Google reviews. Zap send a email to customers whose info I have received and want to give an review. 

There is a link in the email that enables a person to shut off my zap. Can I remove it or turn it into unsubscribe from list link etc. 

icon

Best answer by ken.a 9 January 2024, 11:02

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @aaposakari 

You would have to use a different email app such as Gmail.

Thank you so much Troy!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @aaposakari,

I have added you to the feature request for the ability to remove "Visit this link to stop these emails [link]" from footer when using the Email by Zapier app.

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Hopefully, this helps.

Hello

This is now my biggest pain point in Zapier

Would be good to either remove this link…

Or, just prevents the unique recipient from receiving further emails,

But not turning off the zap completely.

Example: my app generates docs and sends them by email.

If one person decides to click here, it will turn off the zap and my app won’t deliver the document anymore…

I hope this will evolve!

Best

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Tris,

I have added your vote to the open feature request as another interested member. We will let you know via email once the feature has been implemented.

Thank you!

Great Ken!

That’s great, really, looking so forward to this!

Best

Tris

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

You are most welcome @Tris! I’m glad I was able to help by adding your vote to the feature request.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

@aaposakari use white color for font link to bypass it. The text to and link will not be visible.