Skip to main content
Question

How do I handle multiple address lines in Zapier for Xero?

• 12 July 2024
  • 6 replies

xero address issue, Zapier has two fields for the first two line of address, and Xero has 4 fields to populate. how do i get all four rows in zapier

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @rpuser 

For us to have more context, post screenshots about what you are referring to in the Zap steps and data points.

As can be seen from the screen shot, there is only POAddress1 but Xero has the abitily to have POAddress2, POAddress3 and POAddress4. is there a way to populate those field from the Zapier interface?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@rpuser 

You should be able to populate Address Line 2 for a Xero Contact.

Thank for that, but xero allows for Line 3 and line 4 but not through zapier

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@rpuser 

You would likely have to explore using the Xero API: https://developer.xero.com/documentation/api/accounting/contacts

• API Request
  • Custom Action (with the help of AI)

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there, @rpuser! 👋

I did some checking and couldn’t see any existing feature requests for the ability to add additional address lines in when creating/updating contacts in Xero. So in addition to giving those API Request or Custom Actions that Troy recommended a try, I’d suggest that you contact our Support team here to put in a feature request for this. That’ll get it on the team’s radar and allow us to start tracking interest in that feature! 🙂

And if you run into any trouble setting up the API Request/Custom Actions do let us know - happy to assist further on that!