Question

How do I get Wix form signature field to appear as an image (not URL) in a PDF via Zapier?

• 16 March 2024
  • 4 replies

I have a Wix form with a signature field. I'd like the form data to go into a pdf. I am trying to do this using Zapier integration with pdf.co.
At first I tried to create a connection between cms of independent input fields, but the signature field did not appear at all in the compatibility options in Zapier.
I switched to a form that I connected directly to Zapier (not via cms) and the signature field in the adjustment options, but it arrived as a type of url to the pdf.

How is it possible that the signature field arrives as an image and not as an unclear url?

Thanks!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Elon 

To help us have more context, post screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured in EDIT more along with the data points that you are referencing.

Hi @Troy Tessalone , thanks for the help!

This is how it looks in the edit screen:

wix>pdf.co>google drive

This is how the signature looks in Wix:

And this is the result in the signature field in the pdf

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Elon,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

I’m not really familiar with PDF.co. However, I did find this tutorial from PDF.co on how to add a signature to PDF using PDF.co in Zapier: https://pdf.co/tutorials/add-signature-to-pdf-using-pdfco

Hopefully, this helps!

Hello Elon,

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Unfortunately, the Fillable Form Fields feature does not currently support the addition of signature images to PDF forms. These fields are specifically designed for adding text to fillable areas. However, you can utilize the Image Embed fields to incorporate a signature URL into the form as an image.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please let us know.