Skip to main content

Hi All,

I’m a big fan of Zapier and have used it for many years harnessing the weakest of its powers!

I’m now attempting to use it to get information passed from Jotform to Shopify to either “add to cart” or create an order.

I’m aware that I need to convert the data using Formatter and I can get information over to Shopify but Shopify is not recognizing or linking the Products, its creating custom items.

So up to this point I’ve tried to link the product name and in the example below I’ve used the product variant ID but as you can see I’m close but no cigar just yet.

Please can someone show me how to get Shopify to recognize the products being passed to it?

Many TIA!

Hi @hurst75 

Provide more context by post screenshots showing how your Zap steps are outlined and configured in EDIT mode.

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Hi There. So I’ve made a bit of progress on this. This is where I am up to;

I have managed to get to the point where I can pass the products to Shopify to create an order but some of the product line items have a quantity of 0 (i.e. won’t be ordered).

Shopify won’t allow this - see screenshot below;

So I need to somehow filter out the “zero” quantity items. 

If I can get some help on this that would be great becasue I think I’m close to my goal!!!!!!

Thanks

Hi @hurst75,

Thanks for the screenshots.

Could you also please share a screenshot of the “Action” section of your Formatter, Looping by Zapier, Find Products by ID, and Create Draft Order steps? Please ensure that all of the fields are visible in the screenshot. This will help us take a closer look of your setup.

Thanks!

For sure. I’ve attached them.

Thanks!!!

Hi @hurst75,

Thanks for the screenshots.

It looks like the issue here is the included 0’s in the “Quantity” field of the Shopify step. There isn’t really a way to filter out the 0’s other than to not include them since it’s created as a line item. I’d recommend reaching out to our Support Team for them to take a closer look at your Zap.

You can reach our Support Team here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Hopefully, this helps.