Best answer

How do I get customer/contact information when triggering off of a credit card charge in Keap?

• 25 August 2022
  • 1 reply

I am trying to connect Keap Classic + SmartSheet to create a dashboard. I already have a couple of very basic zaps created so the integration is working. 

One of the Zaps I’d like to create is a zap that get triggered any time there’s a credit card charged. The action I would like to see would be to pull that data into a Smartsheet sheet. However, the problem that I’m running into now is that the only data available to export to Smartsheet is payment related information and nothing on the customer/contact. 

I would like to be able to get (in one sheet/zap) the payment amount, the product, the date and the customer name. 

icon

Best answer by christina.d 25 August 2022, 21:52

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there, thanks for reaching out, @evabreezy!

I did some poking around and it looks like contact details aren’t currently supported with the Credit Card Charge trigger. 😔 You can see this related thread here:

I did go ahead and add your vote to that feature request so we’ll email you if and when this gets implemented. If you’d like notifications in the Community, I’d recommend subscribing to that topic and you’ll be emailed when we post any updates. 🙂

For what it’s worth (I’m not super familiar with the difference between the apps) it does look like the details you’re looking for are supported in the Keap Trigger- New Payment (All Payment Types) trigger.

Sorry to not have better news for you here but appreciate you flagging this in the Community!