Best answer

How do I get all line items be on separate lines in HTML-formatted emails?

• 22 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I am trying to pull rows from a Google Sheet and then input that info into an html formatted email. I am able to pull the rows from Google Sheets by using the Lookup Spreadsheet Rows (output as line items) and then format them using the Format Utility, Line-item to Text. Then I can input the Output/text line into the email. But when I send as a plain email the entries are on separate lines, however when I send as an html formatted email all the entries are on one line. Is there a way to have them all on separate lines in the html formatted email (which is what I need to use)?

This article got me most of the way there, but it looks like I am not the only one with this question. 

icon

Best answer by cpzap 22 November 2022, 23:01

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Actually answered my own question…. if I add a <br> into the Line-item to text input field that then seems to translate into a line break in the html email. Guess I should have tried a few more things before posing the question!