Question

How do I get a response from Zapier Support for my billing concerns?

• 30 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi! 

Sorry in advance for the dead-end form post but seeking some sort of direction if anyone can shed some light on contacting support without having to pay to contact support.

I don’t know where else to look. I have submitted a request to Customer support and its been over 48hrs. I normally would not turn to a form to seek these answers but i don’t know where else to go. The automated zendesk response says I should expect an answer within 24hrs and it’s been closer to 48hrs with no response. I’ve just replied to the automated message and submitted a second ticket on the matter. 

This matter does involve a billing issues which is may be trival to zapier but it is significant to my bank account.

Any advice or experience on realistic expectations of response time? I’m beginning to worry that they take you money and don’t care. 

Thank in advance. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @jearlybird 

Good question.

Zapier Customer Support page that lists the options: https://zapier.com/l/support

*These times reflect Zapier's goals for providing support responses, however, they are not service-level guarantees.
Actual response times may vary depending on volume and request complexity.

@Troy Tessalone Thank you! I really appreciate this information.