Question

How do I get a refund? I have contact support and the live chat but no reply! Please help.

• 16 November 2023
  • 6 replies

Hi Zapier Team, I just joined Zapier a couple of weeks ago to try out your platform. I had been testing it out to send purchase info to ConvertKit.

I just wanted to try out Zapier for one month but I noticed on my PayPal account that I had been charged 588 USD!

I did not intend to purchase a yearly plan and only wanted to try it out for one month. I'm still a small business and 588 USD is a lot of money for me. I cannot afford to pay for this.

Please help! I would like a refund!

I have contacted both the support team and the live chat but no reply!

Please help.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Milo 

Billing issues must be handled by Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Make sure to check your junk/spam box for an email reply.

Yes I have submitted a ticket to support 3 days ago but no reply.

I submitted again 24 hours ago no reply.

I tried the live chat, no help.

That's why I'm messaging here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Milo 

Zapier Customer Support expectations are outlined here: https://zapier.com/l/support

*These times reflect Zapier's goals for providing support responses, however, they are not service-level guarantees. Actual response times may vary depending on volume and request complexity

Thank you for trying to help Troy but 3 days no response and no help from the live chat is not considered support. I haven’t received any information whatsoever and it’s incredibly difficult to contact anyone. It just leads me back to the link you just sent me and its incredibly frustrating!

I just paid for a whole year subscription by mistake and would like a refund. 

It tells me to submit a ticket and downgrade to the free plan. But now that I’m on the free plan, I’m not eligible for fast and upgraded support. How does that make sense? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi and welcome to the Community, @Milo! 👋

I’m so sorry about the delay in getting a response about that refund. If you purchased an annual plan and contacted us within 30 days of the purchase to cancel, then you’d be eligible for a refund, as per the refund policy here.

Downgrading to the free plan and submitting a ticket is the correct process, but unfortunately the Billing and Accounts department are experiencing higher volumes of inquiries at the moment which is causing delays in responses. Someone from the team will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for your continued patience in the meantime.