Skip to main content
Question

How do I format lead data from Facebook Lead Ads to Recruitee in my Zap so each input appears on separate lines?

• 30 May 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi folks,

I'm sending lead data from Meta to Recruitee. The Zap works, but the way the data is shown can be nicer. 

What I did:

• Structure the input on seperate lines 

How the data is shown:

• All text runs one after the other instead of below each other on a separate line

What can I do to fix this?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Doelgroepbereikt 

The CV field is a file field as indicated by the icon.

I’d recommend creating a file first with the desired data formatted and structured (e.g. GDoc), then upload the file. (url or object)

How to send files in Zaps: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496288813453

So first put the data to Google sheets for instance, and then pull it into Recruitee? @Troy Tessalone 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Doelgroepbereikt

Yes, give that a try.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Doelgroepbereikt,

I just came across your post here and wanted to check in here to see how you’re getting on. Were you able to try Troy’s suggestion to use Google Docs to create a file?

Please do let us know if you’re still in need of some help on this at all we’re happy to help further! 🤗