Question

How do I format a Zap to pull email lead data and push it to Surefire correctly?

• 28 November 2023
  • 1 reply

I am trying to establish a Zap that pulls lead data received via email and pushes it to Surefire, creates a new contact within surefire, and then automatically establishes them on a drip campaign. 

As of now I have it built to trigger when email is received in outlook, with a filter so it only continues if it is from the specific lead generation email address. I am having a hard time formatting it to push the data correctly to surefire (i.e. first name, last name, email address, phone number, lead source, etc.). Any specific tips on how to accomplish this? 

Alternatively, the lead generation company has told us we can create a webhook and build the zap that way, but I am unsure if this would be a better option compared to the option mentioned above. I am not sure if we still receive the lead info via email if it is done this way, so that is my only hold up there. having the email with the lead info is still important to me and my team, which is why I looked into the first Zap route mentioned above.

Either way, I am having trouble with formatting the Zap so it pulls the correct data and pushes it to Surefire. Any assistance there would be greatly appreciated!! 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Basis 

Good question.

Sounds like you will need to do email parsing.