Skip to main content

I am connecting Phone.com through Zapier and then back to itself, when a call is missed I want to send a text saying “ Sorry we missed your call” etc. This is the process I have: 

The filter is the piece that I am missing, I don’t know what status Phone.com has as options, the one that is listed in the sample is Call Status = Completed. So I need to figure out what the code or Status is for a missed call. The Phone.com support and documentation does not have any information on this. 

Does anyone know where I could find or figure out how to get the Call State list of statuses? 

Hi @SamsChristmasLights 
Try this…

Turn the Zap ON.

Test live for a missed call.

Check your Zap Runs history details to see the DATA IN/OUT for each step to help you troubleshoot.

https://zapier.com/app/history/

Then adjust your Zap Filter step condition.

Hi there, @SamsChristmasLights! 👋

Were you able to confirm the call state/status for missed calls is by running a live test? If so, we’d love it if you could confirm what the status was. This information would be really useful for others in the Community that are also wanting to trigger a Zap on missed calls.

If not, perhaps you could try using a Find Call Data (Phone.com) action to get more details for the call then use the filter to confirm whether it was missed or not. If you give that a try please let us know whether that works - keen to ensure you’re all set with this.

Looking forward to hearing from you!