Best answer

How do I filter subscribers in Campaign Monitor by created time in the last 24 hours?

• 21 September 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Here is my Zap

Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 8.48.28 PM.png

The goal is to only grab new subscribers from the last 24 hours. My logic in the formatter and filter is based on the created time of the subscriber.  

“List all subscribers” has only returned a single subscriber each time. I set the limit to 100. 

If anyone has any experience with this action, I would love to hear about it. Thank you in advance. 

icon

Best answer by SamB 9 April 2024, 13:05

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @gavint,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some digging into this, and it seems like this is a known bug with the Beehiiv integration. Our team is aware of the issue and we're working with Beehiiv on a fix. I've added your email address as another affected user. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track and prioritize fixes
  • Allows us to notify you via email if/when this is fixed

Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA, but I’ve added you to the list of users affected by this issue so we can let you know as soon as we have any updates.

Also, the app creator owns and updates that integration so it may be worth it to reach out to them and let them know you are running into a bug with their integration. They do have access to the bug report in our system, but it always helps if they hear directly from their users as well.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Userlevel 1

Hi there @gavint,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some digging into this, and it seems like this is a known bug with the Beehiiv integration. Our team is aware of the issue and we're working with Beehiiv on a fix. I've added your email address as another affected user. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track and prioritize fixes
  • Allows us to notify you via email if/when this is fixed

Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA, but I’ve added you to the list of users affected by this issue so we can let you know as soon as we have any updates.

Also, the app creator owns and updates that integration so it may be worth it to reach out to them and let them know you are running into a bug with their integration. They do have access to the bug report in our system, but it always helps if they hear directly from their users as well.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Hi @ken.a -

Thank you so much for your assistance with this integration issue. I contacted Beehiiv as well.

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

You are most welcome @gavint! I’m glad I was able to help by adding you to the bug report.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there folks,

Just popping by to share that Beehiiv’s developers have recently made some updates to their app which should have resolved the issues with the List All Subscribers action not returning a list of all the subscribers. So now if the Email field doesn’t have a value selected it will return a list of multiple subscribers as line-items.

If you continue to experience any trouble with the List All Subscribers action though, please do let us know. In the meantime, happy Zapping! ⚡