Question

How do I filter out Leads from Facebook Lead Ads

• 6 November 2023
  • 2 replies

I have implemented a Filter in my ZAP. The problem is that it says it won’t continue if my Filter is not met, however when a Lead come in it continues onward and get sent. 
What I can’t understand is what i need to add to the input section of a step after the filter, I thought the filter automaticly sorts out leads that do not contain the perameters I set. But this do not seem to be the case. As i have a API sendout that still sends the leads that should be filtered out. 
And I can’t add the input feild of the filter to the Webhook API as this is an invalid input. So I am forced to add the input that Facebook sends (the trigger input before the filter), and these are not being sorted. 

What do I have to do to solve this?
Dont think about the language on the Filter and Webhook, but I have added som images. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Enkel_Mark 

Have you tried turning the Zap ON and testing live?

Then check your Zap Runs to see the DATA IN/OUT for each Zap step: https://zapier.com/app/history/

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Enkel_Mark ,

The way that filter is run is that only leads where all three of these things are true will run:

1. they say they are over 18 years old
  2. They’re using a private mobile subscription
  3. They choose Other for mobile operator

If any of those things are not true, then the filter will stop the Zap from running.

Is that the logic you intended?