Best answer

How do I filter OnceHub triggers for appointments attended and not just booked and completed?

• 20 May 2024
  • 4 replies

How can I filter the trigger for Oncehub, like for those who attended only for the appointments. The booking life cycle event Triggers also includes "Scheduled", "Rescheduled", "Canceled", "Completed", or "No-show", and I want only the completed ones. Despite using the filter, I don’t see another option for filtering only the attended ones. While Booking Completed is also good option supposedly, but it includes all option as well. Can anyone help me?

icon

Best answer by jayeshkumarbhatia 20 May 2024, 14:46

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hey @Tan ,

Oncehub will only give us the list of the attendees. 

Are you scheduling a Zoom or Google Meet call?

Hey @Tan ,

Oncehub will only give us the list of the attendees. 

Are you scheduling a Zoom or Google Meet call?

Hi @jayeshkumarbhatia ,

we’re hosting it on zoom, so basically there’s no isolation for people who attended/completed? and includes all status(no-shows, cancelled, etc.,)?

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hey @Tan ,

The alternative solution is to build a workflow Zap with Zoom. 

Zoom has a trigger event saying "New participant joined the Meeting". You can build your workflow with that. 

Hey @Tan ,

The alternative solution is to build a workflow Zap with Zoom. 

Zoom has a trigger event saying "New participant joined the Meeting". You can build your workflow with that. 

Ohh, that will be great, thank you for this @jayeshkumarbhatia