Best answer

How do I filter multiple-select Jotform data in Zapier and send it to different departments?

• 2 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I have a JotForm and one of the questions is multi-select. The user can select any number/combo of the following options:

• I’m changing my shipping address
  • I’m changing my billing
  • I’m changing my primary contact
  • Change my bank account

The easy part: Bank account changes get routed to the billing department, so I created a Zap to start a support ticket in the event a user selects “change my bank account”. It was easy to build a filter and only continue forward if they had selected that as one of the options.

The harder part: Now I need to build another Zap to handle the other options if they are selected. The other 3 options will get routed to the CSR Department. In the body of the support ticket it starts, I’d like to tell the support agent which of the options the user selected but NOT confuse them with the “Change my bank account” selection. How can I do that?

I played around with Split Text, Looping, Filters, but I can’t figure out how to “filter” the results of line items (the data arrives to me as separated by semi-colons).

Thank you,

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 2 October 2023, 23:21

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @arrw24 

Good question.

Have you tried using Formatter > Text > Replace?

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Troy Tessalone  Winner, Winer, Chicken Dinner! Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Glad to see Troy was able to suggest a winning solution here @arrw24! 🎉

Please do reach back out again if you need any further assistance at all - the Community always here and happy to help! 🤗