Best answer

How do I fill many to one fields like Sales Team or Salesperson in Odoo using Zapier with the Covve Scan Mobile App?

• 12 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Good Day

I am new to Zapier and have a question about the following Zap between the Mobile App Covve Scan and Odoo. As you see in the screenshot some fields in Odoo i cannot fill with the Zap for example Sales Team or Salesperson. (These are Many to One fields) Did someone face that challenge too and has a tip for me how to overcome it?

Thanks and Cheers

Franco

icon

Best answer by SamB 13 February 2024, 10:55

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @franco.st, welcome to the Community! 🎉 

Ah, we’ve got an existing feature request for the ability to use those kind of fields when creating a new lead in the Odoo CRM app. So I’ve gone ahead and added your vote to that which will help to increase it’s priority. I can’t make any promises as to when this may be implemented by but we’ll be sure to notify you as soon as it is. 

There aren’t any reported workarounds at the moment but we’ll be sure to share details of any we come across here in the meantime. Sorry to not have a more immediate solution to suggest. Please do let us know if you have any questions in the meantime! 

Userlevel 1

@SamB Hello
Sounds great. Should not be a big thing to implement that. But amazing work! Thanks for your kind reply.
Cheers

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

You are most welcome @franco.st! 🤗

We’ll be sure to keep this thread updated if we get any further news on this. Until then, happy Zapping! 😁⚡