Best answer

How do I Fetch a completed post and add all content to my Wordpress Site

• 11 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi , i wanted to Featch a Complete Posts from someone els site to When ever They add New Post

when they add new post i want it to be feached with all content to my site , please let me know how would it be possiple via zapier

icon

Best answer by SamB 16 November 2021, 12:45

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

@SamB Sorry for tagging as i neede your help , can you please answer the above quary 

Hi jamesgerry,

Are you asking about cloning the site or making your website on automation that can copy/paste every post of your desired site? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @jamesgerry! :)

Sorry for the delay in replying here. If you have a login for the other WordPress site you could use the WordPress app’s New Post trigger to allow the Zap to see when a new post is added to the site. You’d just need to connect the trigger step to a second WordPress account, that’s connected to the other WordPress site.

If not, then you’ll want to get an RSS feed for the other website’s posts and use the RSS by Zapier app’s New Item in Feed trigger. I’d recommend checking out our Trigger Zaps from new RSS feed items guide for more details on how to set that up. 

Hope that helps to point you in the right direction!