Skip to main content
Question

How do I extract product_name and product_id from a multidimensional array in Zapier to use in my CRM?

• 30 May 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi

I am relatively new to Zapier. We have a data source in our first step that includes what looks like a multidimensional array data structure called ‘Orders’

All fine so far.

However when we try extract this data for inclusion in a CRM database in step 3, this “orders-lines“ variable is combined into a comma separated string (see below) and we are unable to split the values open to use in different fields.

How do We can access product_name and product_id from that array?

Thank you

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hey @Rachel at JUSTSO 

Before i share the solution, can you tell me what are you trying to achieve? What kind of record are you creating in CRM?

Hey @Rachel at JUSTSO 

Before i share the solution, can you tell me what are you trying to achieve? What kind of record are you creating in CRM?

We have built our store using an eCommerce Platform Called DecoNetwork. 

We are trying to move all the order information from DecoNetwork to Our Marketing CRM using LeadConnector. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hey @Rachel at JUSTSO ,

Understood. Well you can use Formatter by Zapier OR Code by Zapier to extract the item name and qty. 

Hey @Rachel at JUSTSO ,

Understood. Well you can use Formatter by Zapier OR Code by Zapier to extract the item name and qty. 

Hi @jayeshkumarbhatia 

I am having problem to loop through data to fetch required value. Do I need nested loop for for loop?

- Rachel